Babies and Parenting
- Dad Pad - DadPad is an essential guide for new dads, developed with the NHS. It can help by giving Dads the knowledge and practical skills that they need. The resource will support them and their partners to give their baby the best possible start in life.
Visit: https://thedadpad.co.uk/ for more information
- ICON - Infant crying and how to cope
Visit: https://iconcope.org/ for more information
- Safe Sleep for Babies - Every Sleep Counts - Safe Sleep is important to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
Visit: https://www.hampshirescp.org.uk/ for more information
- ChatHealth 0-5 - ChatHealth 0-5 is a text messaging service by Southern Health set up to support parents, carers and families of under 5s in Hampshire
Visit: https://www.southernhealth.nhs.uk/services/child-health-services/health-visiting/chat-health-0-5/ for more information
Teenagers and Young Adults
- ChatHealth 11-19 - ChatHealth 11-19, is a text messaging service by Southern Health School Nurses that supports young people in Hampshire
Visit: https://www.southernhealth.nhs.uk/services/child-health-services/school-nursing/school-nursing-information-for-teens-11-19/ for more information
- Weight management
- Smoking Cessation
- Exercise/Staying active
ESCAPE-pain is a group-based rehabilitation programme for the management of osteoarthritis of the knee and/or hip. It is available widely across the UK and is supported by NHS England and Versus Arthritis.
- Aged 45 or over
- Chronic joint pain for at least 3 months
- Needing a supervised exercise programme
- Independently mobile and able to carry out regular exercise
- Available to attend classes for 6 weeks
Please click here for more information or contact the surgery if you are interested in this programme.