Guidance for Parents and Carers Supporting Children and Young People
Health Visiting Team
The Health Visiting Team is still running and are able to offer advice as before.
Telephone: 02380 427518
CHAT Health is available to all patients in Hampshire if there are any concerns about a child aged 0 - 5 years old. You can text a query to 07520 615720 and a health visitor will get in touch. For more information about this service, please visit https://www.southernhealth.nhs.uk/services/child-health-services/health-visiting/chat-health-0-5/
Domestic Abuse Support
While some domestic abuse support services are not able to offer face to face meetings at this time, there is still help and advice available online and over the phone.
These local and national organisations are working hard to ensure they can still support you:
- Hampshire Domestic Abuse Service – 03300 165112
- Stop Domestic Abuse (Portsmouth) – 023 9206 5494
- Aurora New Dawn – 023 9247 9254
- Yellow Door (Southampton) – 023 8063 6313
- PIPPA (Southampton) – 023 8091 7917
- You Trust (Isle of Wight) – 0800 234 6266
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline – 0808 2000 247
- Men’s Advice Line – 0808 801 0327
- National LBGT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline – 0800 999 5428
If you’re a child or young person and domestic abuse is happening in your home or relationship, then call Childline on 0800 1111.
Please remember that you can still call 999 if you or someone else is in danger