ESCAPE-pain is a group-based rehabilitation programme for the management of osteoarthritis of the knee and/or hip. It is available widely across the UK and is supported by NHS England and Versus Arthritis.
- Reduces pain
- Improves physical function
- Improves mental wellbeing, self-confidence and self-esteem
- Reduces healthcare and utilisation costs
- Aged 45 or over
- Chronic joint pain for at least 3 months
- Needing a supervised exercise programme
- Independently mobile and able to carry out regular exercise
- Available to attend classes for 6 weeks
Please click here for more information or contact the surgery if you are interested in this programme.